Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy Gretchen

:)  Hey guys.  Just wanted to let you know that I (aka crazy Gretchen) have finally settled on a background for our blog. ;)  I'm sure you are thinking, "didn't they just change this?"  YES we did, but it was just too boring for me and well, I am much happier now. Yep, I'm weird.

Only 5 more weeks of school for Hought.  YAY!  We all have BIG plans for some down time.  Some fishing time (Si is really looking forward to this), maybe some camping in our new tent (a huge thanks to a church in Bridgeport, NE), and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of nothingness. ;) 

Our girlies are pretty sick with bad respiratory colds and so that means they have to take it easy and stay inside (nearly an impossible task for Gwen).  Can you be praying that they would heal quickly and that the rest of us would be spared from it?

Well, I am getting an evil eye from Houghton...maybe it is time for bed!? It is only a couple minutes past midnight...man I gotta start getting to bed earlier.

We love hearing from you and if you have sent us an e-mail THANKS!  We hope to respond to you soon!!

No comments: