Tuesday, September 23, 2008

check out our blog additions...

If you haven't noticed, at the top of this page (our blog home address) there are now TABS which you can navigate to various parts of our blog. From here you can check our new praise and prayer for the month...our latest newsletter and also NEW a journals page. I , Gretchen, have been trying to journal on a somewhat consistent basis. I want to share these journals with you so if feels a bit more like you have been part of my day and carry on a conversation type relationship with me! Just a view into my mind a little. Hope you enjoy...these tabs are still in the works. I hope to have ALL my journals on the journal page...so that is a work in progress and so on and so on...so keep checking in and as always..let us know how you are doing.

Thanks!

No comments: