Sunday, March 23, 2008

Surprise shower

Top R to L : Jonie, Jenn, Melanie, and Laura
Bottom R to L: Rachael (5 months pregnant) , myself, and Suzanne (6 months pregnant)

God has a way of blessing His people when they least expect it. I am humbled by how His people care for each other and also humbled by being on the receiving end all too often these days!

Laura has a tremendous friends here in Boise who not only care deeply for her but have also reached out to Houghton and I's family as you have read in our previous posts. We are literally lacking nothing as we await the arrival of our baby because of the generosity of so many!

One group of Laura's friends invited us to a ladies tea in which they also had planned a surprise shower for me. I have been loved on in so many ways by "strangers" but sisters in Christ.

Thank you to all who have given to us in so many ways while we have been "sojourners" in Boise!

No comments: